Guru Basics Template - What to know starting out
🔎 What is Guru?
Guru serves as the main repository for information that the COMPANY NAME Team uses. By using Guru you can get instant access to CONTENT EXAMPLES Employee Handbook, Company Information, Playbooks, Collateral, Competitor information, and more. Have a question? Guru should be the first place you check.
💚 Guru Works witH YOUR MOST LOVED APPS
To save you time and context switching, Guru has a Chrome extension that we highly recommend you install. It allows you to quickly access Guru from all the apps you use everyday. You'll also notice that we have Guru integrated with TOOL (e.g. Slack, Teams) so you should not have to go far to get the answers you need. Learn more here.
📝 Who manages / Creates the content in Guru?
The content that you see in Guru has been curated by the team on a regular basis and is verified every quarter by designated "owners" of each Card, topic or Board. Here's the team who is currently responsible for verifying the content inside Guru - along with their designated category.
- EXPERT #1: Expert #1 is responsible for Cards that relate to TEAM #1 such as sales process, tools etc.
- EXPERT #2: Expert #2 is responsible for cards that relate to Customer Stories, Demos, Product Knowledge, Training, Design Education, and Collateral.
👀 What if I'm seeing something in a card that does not look right?
If you see anything in a Guru card that is inaccurate, needs updated or you simply have a question about what you see in a card, please contact the appropriate person above by @mentioning them in the Comments tab on the Guru card. This will ensure it gets updated.
🤔 What if I want to suggest CREATING a NEW card?
Please contact the appropriate person inside Guru by using the "?" icon in the top right and let them know of your request.
You can also contact the Guru management team by using the #guru-support Slack channel.
🔥Want to save yourself time and see examples?
You might enjoy these trending templates
- Change Management Plan Templates
- Process Documentation and SOP Template
- Playbooks, Competitive Battlecards
- Employee Handbook, 30-60-90 Day Plan Template,
- Brand Kit, Executive Summary Template, Company Updates
Want to learn more about Guru?
- Check out the Help Center 📖