Guru Governance Standards
It's useful to set a clear set of Standards and expectations for how you want your content team to approach your team's knowledge in Guru. Here is an example set of standards (feel free to adjust for your team).
In order to maintain trusted collateral and content in Guru, we will uphold the following standards for all cards and content. Content Owners, please maintain your content to prevent the following.
- We will set up auto-archive rules:
- Cards that have been unverified for 30 days will be auto-archived
- Cards with no views in the past 180 days will be auto-archived
- Cards on X should utilize a certain template 1
- Cards on Y should utilize Assist's custom prompt A
- Content must be owned/verified by:
- Team vs. individual - useful to spread out the ownership and make verification quicker (many hands make light work), however be careful that users don't think "someone else in the group will do it"
- Individual vs. team - useful for putting responsibility on the actual expert and ensuring active participation as "it's all on you"
- No card to be created without being added to at least one Folder (some exceptions may apply)
- All content owners are responsible for cards and Folders under their team's ownership including the standards above
- Trust score no lower than 80%
- Average verification interval: quarterly +
- Guru is the primary location to request collateral?
- User adoption: >90%