What you'll get from us at CreatorIQ
We believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
- Equity in the form of stock options
- Focus Fridays, part of work/life harmony: Focus Fridays are work days first, but generally meeting free time so you can focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- 15 days of vacation, 9 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays
- Highly subsidized health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary benefits such as Auto & Home Insurance, MetLaw with Hyatt Legal, and PetInsurance (MetLife)
- Retirement Plan: a 401 (k) and/or ROTH 401(k)
- $75 USD per month in Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- $75 USD per month in Cell Phone and Internet Wallet credits to cover internet and cellphone bills
- $62.50 USD quarterly Work From Home Wallet credits for setting up your at-home workspace
- Mental Wellness Support benefit of up to $200 USD to your Wellness Wallet per calendar year
- Restaurant Wallet credits to your favorite local restaurants, cafes, markets
- Annual in person, all Company event that gets better every year
- All access to WeWork locations or similar co-working space
- Tuition reimbursement $1,200 USD annually