How to check student assessment and attendance in the Parent/Student PowerSchool Portal (Outcomes Based Reporting)
- Login to PowerSchool Portal. The link for this can be found on any Evergreen School Website under Quicklinks
- Enter the username and password you created and click Sign In
- Once you are logged in choose Grades and Attendance and choose the class you would like to see like Math 5. Please click on the little blue [ i ] in each course under the reporting period.
- Absences in Elementary are taken AM/PM so 4 half days would equal 2 full days.
- All Grade 1 to 6 subjects use outcomes based reporting, so a teacher will assess how a student does on a specific outcome in an assignment using the following scale E-Excellent, P-Proficient, A-Adequate, and L-Limited. There are no points and percentages in outcomes based reporting. Here is a general description of what you may typically see for Grades 1 to 6:
- Note: The PowerSchool App does not have the functionality to show the Standards/Outcomes being evaluated for each Assignment. Parents should be using the Parent Portal on the Web to see the Standards/Outcomes being evaluated in each assignment.
- As an outcome has been evaluated multiple times in various assignments you can click in to see the most recent assessment of an outcome for a subject in the Standards Grades tab or on the PowerSchool App under Standards:
Parent/Student Portal View of the Standards Grades Tab (Mobile App Version)
*Note: Outcomes assessed within assignments DO NOT SHOW on the Mobile APP version of the Parent/Student Portal. Parents/Students will only see outcomes assessed within assignments when viewing the Web Browser version of the Parent/Student Portal.
View on Apple Devices:
View on Android Devices: