Microsoft Teams Login Instructions for Students
- Open your browser and go to your school website.
- Click on Quicklinks from the top right corner of the page and choose Teams Login.
- Log in with your division email address and your division password.
- Choose an option for "Stay signed in?" Either choice is fine.
- When Teams loads, if your device supports the full app experience (i.e. An up-to-date Windows 10 or 11 device), you can click on Get the Windows app or you can choose Use the web app instead if you’d prefer to not install anything on your device (or if you are using a Chromebook).
*Hint: Until you are familiar with using Teams, you may want to begin by simply using the web app for now.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Teams option from the left menu.
- If your teacher has added you to the Class Team, you will automatically see it in your list of Teams. However, if your teacher has given you a code to join the Class Team, you will need to click Join or create a team at the bottom left of the window.
- From the next window, enter the code that your teacher gave you into the appropriate box and click Join Team.