Accessing Your Parent Account in Clevr for the First Time or Resetting Your Clevr Account Password
*Parent accounts are ALREADY automatically created in clevr as soon as the School has added the parent to PowerSchool as a student contact with the "Custody" flag.
*If multiple parents/guardians need to sign a child's records, EACH one must access their own account by following the directions below.
- Navigate to clevr using the following URL: https://www.clevrcloud.ca/clevr/.
- Click Forgot password.
- You will receive a popup asking for your email address.
*IMPORTANT: Please enter the Email Address that the School has associated with your name in PowerSchool. It is important to confirm correct spelling and AVOID adding spaces before or after the username (often occurs on a mobile device).*
Then click Reset Password.
- After entering your email address and selecting reset password an email will be sent to that address with a link to set your password. A sample of the email that you will receive is below:
- Once you click the clevr Login link contained in the email, you will be prompted to enter a new password. Enter and re-enter your new password and click Apply.
- You will then be directed to the clevr dashboard where you can access your child(ren)'s records. If you have multiple children with records in clevr they should all be displayed in the card.